Quick deployment mobile satellite communication complex
Autonomous, quick deployment mobile satellite communication complex, PKS, is designed for mobile organization of communications for mobile divisions. It provides data transmission, video broadcasting and telephone communication from anywhere in the deployment in the toughest conditions.
The complex can be used by emergency response services, the individual military units, organizations involved in disaster liquidation, as well as teams of oil industry workers, drillers, etc.
The main components of the complex are compact portable satellite terminal (VSAT) in impact-resistant, dust proof and damp proof housing, high strength collapsible satellite antenna and accessories.
The design of the system allows making the assembly by one person for a few minutes without the use of tools and establishing a connection from a point location at ambient temperature from 40 to +60 degrees Celsius.
PSK allows you to organize:
- telephone connection- as with a corporate telephone network subscribers, and with the ability to make calls over the public network;
- data transmission via IP - both inside the corporate network, and with access to the Internet;
- video transmission via satellite channel – with wired camera or surveillance cameras, directly connected to the terminal;
- video input from the wireless video camera and its rebroadcast via satellite channel;
- video input from a satellite channel with the display at built-in and / or an external display;
- organization of wireless network WiFi.
Modification of PSK:
Complexes are designed and manufactured by ASTEL experts.
Ability to adapt the complexes to customer requirements.