ASTEL Company is the service integrator, one of the leaders in the Kazakhstan market of telecommunications.
The main activity of the company is the provision of telecommunications services based on its own network KazNet ®, as well as the construction of corporate data and voice transmission networks, using advanced technology.
The company provides a wide range of additional services, from network design and supply of equipment to commissioning and training of Client’s personnel.
What does Client get from cooperation with ASTEL:
- Guaranteed solution of complex communication tasks from a partner with 22 years of telecommunications’ experience.
- Access to one of the most extensive and advanced telecommunications networks in Kazakhstan, which allows connecting equipment of any Client who appealed to ASTEL.
- Round the clock Client support service in the cities of Almaty and Astana, which provides control of the channel state and operational troubleshooting.
Backup of all major trunk channels and channels of access to the Internet.
- Representation offices in all oblast centres of Kazakhstan, which allows to solve Client’s problems more effectively and efficiently to deliver the service for technical support.
- The personal manager operates with the Client on a regular basis.
ASTEL JSC was established on the basis of Arna-SprintDataCommunications Company, which was founded in March 1993. Since May 1997 the company have been operated under the trade mark ASTEL ®.
The Company implements telecommunications projects in Kazakhstan. It has regional departments in all oblast centers of Kazakhstan and Semey and Zhezkazgan cities. Head office is located in Almaty.
The company is certified according to the following standards: ISO / IEC 20000-1:2011 (management system of IT services), ISO / IEC 27001:2005 (Information Security Management System), ISO 14001-2004 (Environmental Management System), OHSAS 18001-2007 (Management System of Occupational Health and Safety) and ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System).
ASTEL ranks first in the number of installed and operated satellite earth stations on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Over 5 500 satellite stations, which are located throughout Kazakhstan, are working in the company's network.
In March 2006, ASTEL company entered into the listing "B” in the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange KASE.
More information is available at this link:
Being the owner of the national and international awards and certificates, ASTEL Company is in constant development, offering its clients the quality and modern communications solutions.
Mission of the Company
ASTEL Company contributes to the successful achievement of the business objectives of its clients, providing them with intelligent communication solutions and high-quality technical expertise.
"The policy in IMS" (Click to zoom in).
"The policy in the field of health, safety, environment and security for 2015-2018.” (Click to zoom in).
"Road Safety Policy” (Click to zoom in).
"Alcohol and tobacco policy” (Click to zoom in).